knitnana: Short & Sweet...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Short & Sweet...

'cause it's been a long day and I'm tired. But I wanted to touch base and share a little knitting with you:

These are plain vanilla socks for Sis-in-law. She pulled on my heartstrings when she said all her handknit socks were in the wash...and she didn't have enough of them!

Her birthday was the first of the week, so you know I had to let her dive in my stash and pick out something she liked...this Opal was her choice and that didn't surprise me one bit. It's knitting up nicely...

And I'm done with W-2s, there's only one set of 1099s to go, and a cat show I'm woefully behind in prepping for...if you don't hear from me, you'll know where I am, right?
(((hugs)))

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Behind Bernie? ;)

Those are lovely socks, and you are a very good SIL! (It's hard to resist people who love our handknit socks, isn't it?)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782