knitnana: Denim and Honey Brown...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Denim and Honey Brown...

I've had an ongoing crush on this color combo, and even went so far as to create a Treasury List over on etsy with a lovely assortment of things in these hues...

So it should come as no surprise that when I found this out-of-print fabric not so long ago, I held it back just so I could make myself this bag:

Again, it's another of the new "Mera Adorned" style, with the blue denim base. I love it.

There are those who know me well, who will tell you that my compulsion with blue and brown began when this little lady came into my life:

And they would be correct.

And now there are two of them, of course...not just the little lady anymore.
*wink*

2 Comments:

Anonymous twinsetellen said...

The Meezer is prettier than the bag, and that is saying a lot, because the bag is darned pretty!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Love it! Both the Meezer and the bag - that is one of my favorite color combinations, too (and if you saw California's brown hills and blue sky on an August day, you'd know why!) :)

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782