knitnana: Something's Working in the Background....

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Something's Working in the Background....

I was working on the Meeting St. Mittens for a few minutes tonight, and thinking again about the hat I got Saturday, and the mittens I passed up. Not exactly sure what it was, but I think it was the turquoise in the Berroco Sox Metallic that suddenly caused a *snap* in my mind:

And I realized I don't need those other mittens...these will blend just fine.

Our minds are continually working even when we think they're not, eh?

5 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Love all those colors. They look awesome together. I might have to look into that metallic yarn! I would not have thought I'd like it but I really do!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Oh, perfect!! Talk about serendipity - I love it when things work out like that :)

8:03 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Oh wow! Those are amazing colors together! :)

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Carrie#K said...

They actually are adorable together.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Faded Lily said...

I agree! The colors are great. I've not tried stranding yet, on my list of things to do. Yours is so lovely.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782