knitnana: Cute Overload
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cute Overload

Ok, I promised:

That looks somewhat familiar doesn't it? Like an Oressa doublepoint needle case?

Yes. Hit it on the head...except remember that back before Christmas I showed you I'd modified it? Well, I also found this darling pampered felines fabric and knew I had to use it in the Oressa to cushion fine, bamboo and wood needles and hooks...

But most of us, "mature ladies" would be less inclined to show off such a cutesy print in a blatant manner, you know?

But those cheetah prints? Well, many of us will celebrate the beautiful big cats if we know we're not going to be harming them, right?

One last glimpse, okay? I do like the fabric flap to cover the needles and hooks and keep them secure - I'm so glad I decided to update this design!

Call me silly, but I just love this charming pink print (note the pawprints?) tucked inside the wildcat cotton!

And, of course, you know...Nana Sadie Rose is all about putting the FUN in practical, right?

Now, if you are in a mind for a lovely, quick knit for either yourself, or a gift this month, when you've little energy left for gift knitting? Then you'll want to see Bonnie's lovely little cowl. I snapped it right up, thinking it would not just make quick work of a gift or two I've got coming up in the next few weeks, but would be nice to knit ahead for the holidays next year...

And while you're visiting Bonnie? Be sure and give her Snickers head scritches! What a pretty little thing she is!
(((hugs)))

7 Comments:

Anonymous Carrie#K said...

That's a really cute practical bag. LOVE

11:22 PM  
Blogger Plain Jane said...

I love the addition of the top flap to keep the needles in the case! Very clever.. {{{HUGS}}}

8:49 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Snickers says, "You are purrrrrrfectly sweet!"

9:31 AM  
Blogger Ariel said...

I saw this and knew I had to order one in purple. Thanks Sallee!!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

You're right!! So cute, and in the good way :) I love that flap to cover the needles - that's a great needle case!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

I really love this! It is all those special little touches that make your products so wonderful! :)

6:48 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

I love it when you open something and reveal a surprise. Nicely done!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!