knitnana: Christmas Eve
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

I'm behind in so many things...are you?

I've failed to say thank you publicly for this lovely gift I received this week from Squiggi's Mom...

She sent many things that are from her local community - I have to say there are teas in there I've not heard of let alone tried, so that will be delightful this winter! And I adore the sheepie! I have to be careful, because one of my housemates thinks such things are only for him (Squiggi's Mom is also Ozzie's Mom, and so she knows that can be an issue with pointed kitties)...the Knitting is Knotty sticker is a hoot, I am determined to put it on my car - oh, and the chocolate snowmen are gone. I beheaded them quickly. Oh now don't get all huffy about me killing snowmen, you know full well that you'd do the same thing with the chocolate ones (from LINDT!).

Included in that gift were two baby socks stuffed with catnip. I wasn't sure how The Tonk would behave, as he's not shown much interest (sometimes you have to learn to love these mind-altering substances, you know?)

Considering he took control of both of them, I think it's safe to say he's matured.
(The Meezer isn't too pleased about that, btw)

Speaking of The Meezer, we had to visit the vet again for another "delicate procedure" and you'd have thought I was killing her when I put her into the carrier:

I'll get you out, Meezer! I'll save you!

Um. Well, he tried. But he's not strong enough to pry open the doors.

And I'm not going to be able to continue to carry that carrier too many more times. I'm off to look for a wheeled cat carrier that's sturdy enough to hold up against a very determined Meezer - as in, determined not to be put into a carrier and transported for any more delicate procedures...She HATES them!

(Can't say I blame her)

I hear that Santa is on his way...hope he brings you everything you're wishing for!
And I've been a bad blogger because there's been a lot to do...

6 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

A very merry Christmas to you and yours! May it be filled with lots and lots more chocolate snowmen and other delights.

4:30 PM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Gifts. They are lovely to both give and receive, aren't they.

BTW, if you find a wheeled carrier you like, please let me know. Hopefully, Meezer will be okay after her procedure.

Merry Christmas to you all.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! You know I can supply you with all the catnip your housemates desire come spring :-)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Plain Jane said...

Merry Christmas, Sallee!! {{{HUGS}}}

6:20 PM  
Blogger squiggi said...

Merry Christmas!
I'm glad everyone liked their goodies.
Looks like the kitties are having a great time.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

I hope your holiday was wonderful. We have a full house here, so very little blogging time for me. But at least I can sneak away and get a peak at my friends' blogs.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!