knitnana: New and Improved! (Sorry, I Couldn't Help Myself!)
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Sunday, December 05, 2010

New and Improved! (Sorry, I Couldn't Help Myself!)

Like everyone else, it's the holiday season, and most of the "making" I'd normally share is a gift for someone or other...I promise I'll share - but it will be after the New Year, because my family won't be getting together till that weekend! Don't feel sorry for me, I think it's cool that DD has a gig at Bush Gardens playing her violin for the holiday show...besides, we'll have a single big celebration (at least it looks that way now) instead of the many and several odd get-togethers we normally have.

So...most of my knitting can't be seen, and some of the sewing, too, but I did finish this set today that's a gift for someone else's someone and she picked out the fabric anyway plus, she doesn't read my blog, so I can share it! (How's that for a run-on sentence?)

I'm normally not that "into" rust/orange/browns, but this batik is a lovely one, made up in the Knitnana size shoulder bag...and in front is something you've seen before, but it's been revamped and improved! (btw, the color is the truest on the last photo of the bunch)

The Oressa doublepoint needle case (or in this case, crochet hook keeper) with a top flap to add a bit of security to the pretties tucked inside it.
See? It's the same case (two rows of pocklets to slip your needles and/or hooks into, but with that lovely little flap that folds down to keep things in place. I've decided not to raise the price, either, so you'll get the New Oressa for the same price as always, $25.

Even if it's too late to order an actual bag for a holiday gift, you can contact me to arrange for gift certificates, if you'd like to make your knitter or crocheter a happy camper come Christmas Morning!
(((hugs)))

5 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh, very nice! I like the flap - security is good for those lovely needles :) And I like the way that fabric looks, too. I hope the gift knitting is going well!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Carrie#K said...

I love those colors - it's really cute.

Did your snowstorm hit?

8:30 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Mmmmmm, pretty! Batik is marvelous, isn't it? :)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Beautiful set! I found your blog on Plan Jane Knits Up A Storm and wanted to drop by. Have a great weekend!

http://sheeplessinthecity.blogspot.com

4:55 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

What a great gift that friend of a friend will be getting! Very nice fabric, though not 'my' colors either.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!