knitnana: Buttermilk Sky Cowl in a Charcoal Gray

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Buttermilk Sky Cowl in a Charcoal Gray

Ok. I lied. I said I was going to knit something simple, suggesting something already on the needles. Nope. Startitis got it's clutches in me bad, and I fished out the Berroco Vintage Wool from last years Rav party at Sock Summit, wound it into a ball (not even putting the swift up, just a regular winding. And cast ON...
And this is at the end of the first 6 rows of ribbing and the beginning of the fourth row of the buttermilk sky pattern.

I think this is a lovely little piece to knit for self and also for gifts. I can see making many cowls and posting a card with hand washing instruction, and perhaps a little slip of a card to point the receiver in the direction of Blue Penninsula to see Bonnie's additional designs.

I really like this...But now I'm off to bed as the pain meds are beginning to make me stupid, and I'd just prefer that you not know me the way I am on pain meds, okay?
:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen said...

That is really nice...you've got so much done already! I hope you feel better...get some rest. *hugs*

11:29 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Your Buttermilk Sky is looking good. I hope you enjoy making it!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

That yarn sure brings up good memories! I bet the cowl will be just as enjoyable. It's looking good!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Carrie#K said...

It's cute and that's a great idea.

Hope the pain is long gone and you're having a nice weekend!

9:29 PM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

I'm with you. I really like Bonnie's work.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782