knitnana: Ten on Tuesday - NOT

Please visit our booth at the National Capital Cat Show

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Ten on Tuesday - NOT

This week's Ten on Tuesday is asking me to tell you ten things I really want but wouldn't buy for myself.

Hmmm...IF I want it, I'll buy it and even if I can't afford whatever *it* is right now, if it's something I truly want, I will save up for it...So this particular week's assignment just doesn't apply to me.
(sigh)
Move along, nothing to see here...(Not even a cute photo of a cat!)
I'll be back soon with something more or less interesting to talk about!
Promise.

{except, btw...Carole is talking about The Red Scarf project over on her Ten on Tuesday's post - and I'll reiterate - if you can knit a unisex (not necessarily red) scarf by the December 15 deadline, please do...check out Carole's (and Norma's got free patterns to use, too. I mailed in mine this past weekend. So if you can help, please do!}

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

I SO want to knit one! But I'm just not sure I'll be able to. Once I'm back from Philly, I'll know better where I stand and whether I can whip one out; I hope so...

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous| Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Previous

Next