knitnana: A Long Weekend Draws to a Close
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Long Weekend Draws to a Close

I hope everyone reading had a wonderful holiday weekend, if it was long or short, that if you were out shopping on Black Friday, you found exactly what you were looking for and got it at a good price, and I hope, I truly do, that you've not had problems with traffic heading home, and that you're ready to go back to work tomorrow.

What? Oh noes...work?
*wink*
Are we ever ready for that?

I've spent my weekend getting a little rest (but not a lot) and working a bit on some holiday gifts (which of course I can't show you), and also managing to finish the last two orders I had outstanding deciding that Nana Sadie Rose can extend her holiday order deadline to December 5, 2009.

And I've done some cooking which you can read about over on Nana Sadie's Place.

And while I stayed in on Black Friday, I did venture into the mall on Saturday, picking up a few items I needed for holiday gift projects.

But mostly? Mostly I worked on putting together some items for your shopping pleasure over at my Etsy Shop. The prices are low to encourage you...it's my little gift to my good customers in advance of the holidays - enjoy a price reduction on me, and pick up the "little somethings" you'd like to add to your gift-giving this year.

What did I create? A few of these:

And some of these...

and of course, these:

There are some sets up there, and some duplicated items with just enough of a difference to make things interesting...

And of course, my favorite Siamese feline has been a constant companion all weekend...as you can see, she has to inspect all the merchandise before it leaves the sewing table.

But right now? She's sitting in front of the oven...there's a turkey breast in there cooking away and she's not going to miss even the smallest morsel that might hit the floor!

(((hugs)))

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sewing machine is SMOKING! What a bounty you've created this weekend!

How nice of you to cook a turkey for the Meezer. You are, aren't you? Hmmm? :-)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Smart cat! I wouldn't want to miss any of that, either! You've been very productive -- those all look absolutely wonderful, and I bet they'll get snapped up. Enjoy the last little bits of your weekend before Monday morning hits :)

6:58 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

I am so in denial about the work week starting. To the point that I am starting off with an early morning dental appointment - it beats facing the email deluge.

You will need to go back to work to rest! Great job!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!