knitnana: Finally At The End!
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Finally At The End!

It's been a busy weekend. Yesterday morning I was at a local department store, early-early, to help sell coupons for a Charity Sale they put on a couple of times a year. The nonprofits involved get to split the money for the coupon sales (they're $5 off your purchase) and the store sweetens the deal by running a sale on items that rarely, if ever, go on sale. I actually picked up a Fossil wallet for a fraction of the regular cost! (YAY! I would never have bought one otherwise).

But that took getting up and getting ready like a regular work day, but early. I met sis-in-law afterwards and we did a little Christmas shopping and had lunch at Panera Bread (yes, I was able to figure the points and do it in a Weight Watchers-friendly manner!)

Then it was hurry home, because I was completely determined to finish the National Capital Cat Show orders this weekend (when I say 8 weeks max to delivery, I mean it, and I DID IT!!):
Here are three of the Kerries I completed, and down below:
Two more and I know, it's amazing, please don't spit coffee at the computer, but there are NO CATS in these two bags!!!
SEE?
I told you I don't *just* do cats!!!

But just so you don't think I've gone and lost my mind completely? Here's another cat bag - and the very last order from the show! Whoohoo!!

I'm ready to hit the post office:

So this afternoon, my sis-in-law and I will go to a lovely symphony matinee and I can relax a bit.

Someone has decided, tho, that I'm maybe not keeping the heat up enough (it's 73 outside, folks, so don't feel too sorry for her)

She found where I'd stashed this in preparation to refill the stuffing in it with fresh. (She's been sneezing the past few hours, so either she's gotten into a bunch of dust, or is not feeling the best...we'll watch and see)

In the meantime, I'll call her "Sneezer Meezer..."
:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

The bags look fabulous! And you're all caught up with the show orders!! Yippee :) Enjoy your very well-deserved matinee, and I hope the Meezer isn't too sneezy for very long ;)

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the top middle cat bag, and the bottom one. Both look like the real thing: watching you knit, of course.

Hugs, Meezer. Hope it's not a kitty cold!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Plain Jane said...

The bags are great (as usual) - I like that bottom one as it's another print that makes me grin. Poor Meezer! I hope it's just a bit of dust making her sneeze.. {{{HUGS}}}

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Carrie K said...

I hope she didn't catch the H1N1 virus! They're saying cats can catch it.

I can attest to the fact that you do more than cats - I have TWO backpack purses w/nary a cat in sight. And whoo! You did it!

8:21 PM  
Blogger SeaGal said...

These are lovely..! My daughter and I are cat lovers so I happen to fave the cat carry-bags

6:48 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

I love the butterflies and the labs. I had a yellow lab for 13 years and miss him.
The cat bag is an unusual one. Yum! to all of them!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!