knitnana: Ten on Tuesday...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Ten on Tuesday...

this week is Ten Ways to Waste Time on the Internet...Not a difficult list for me at all:
1. Ravelry
2. Facebook - a pitstop on my way to
3. Bejeweled Blitz
4. Weight Watchers Etools
5. Ravelry
6. Bloglines & My Knitting Blogs plus blogger to write posts here and over on Nana Sadie's Place
7. Email
8. Ladybutton Fabrics
9. Equilter

And the number one, all time, sure-fire way I waste time online?
10. Ravelry

Oh. Hm. I spend a lot of time there, don't I? *wink*

6 Comments:

Anonymous Barbara-Kay said...

Ravelry is not a time waste - it's continuing education! :-)

8:40 AM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

Ravelry usually starts, interrupts, and ends my home internet sessions, too. Isn't it fun to indoctrinate a new user to the amazement that Ravelry is?

8:49 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

What a surprise, my list matches over half of your list. Maybe since we both have them, it isn't so bad???

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Dawn in NL said...

OK here I am shouting out rather than lurking.

Well done on the weightloss.
Dawn

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Carrie K said...

I agree with Barbara-Kay!

4:24 PM  
Blogger squiggi said...

I'm SO there with ya on the Ravelry! Time suck, but worthwhile time suck.
If I could only have MORE time to do all the projects in my favorites!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782