knitnana: Please Take a Moment...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Please Take a Moment...

and check this information out: Morgan disappeared on October 17. She and her family are from my community. Her family and friends are distraught.

Morgan could be anywhere. Please take a moment and look at her picture, read about her. Pass the link on and ask others to keep a watch for this lovely young woman.

Anything you can do to help, is greatly appreciated. We just want to bring Morgan home to her family.
Thank you

6 Comments:

OpenID eightfoldrabbit said...

Totally praying for her safe return.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Carrie K said...

Oh, how sad/scary! I'm praying for her safe return also.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Jadielady said...

I've been praying for a safe return as well. I'm still in a bit of shock over it, I was at the Metallica concert as well, and a friend of hers messaged me after seeing my pictures on flickr, apparently we were sitting in the same section.
Its just such a shock :(

7:16 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

This is so sad and terrifying for her family. I hope this is one of those stories that has a happy ending...

8:31 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

I've been following the story in the newspaper and praying for her and her family.
I also don't know how much more Va Tech can take. So many bad happenings and they link there!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

Hoping, hoping...

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782