knitnana: You Knew I Wouldn't Last, Right?
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Monday, November 02, 2009

You Knew I Wouldn't Last, Right?


Sorry about the lousy photo.

Yes, you're seeing that right - it's my October edition of the Personal Sock Club. I know. I said wasn't going to put socks on the needles right now.

Well...I'm seriously debating taking both pair of mitts/mittens OFF the needles. The lace isn't showing up at all in the Spiralucious mitts because the yarn, lovely as it is, is too busy. And I have no idea why I can't get EZ's Mitered Mittens to work properly, but they're not.

Hmmm...maybe it's (im)patience?

Anyway. I have to have easy and small to work on at work. And it seems to be all my brain will deal with right now. So.

Another pair of socks.

BTW...Hello?? Knock-knock - is thing on? Remember that old blog button of the old woman saying "Would it kill ya to comment?" I'm going looking for her...I miss you guys. Please let me know when you stop by!

I even put a whole slew of Meezer photos up...don't you love me anymore? (Don't you love her? I'm just sayin')
(((hugs)))

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's just simple sock knitting time. I've been doing a lot of that, while waiting to have my vision checked (appointment tomorrow). For now, it just takes too much to read a lot of charts/directions.

You know the position? Knitting with your chin up in the air so you can read through the lowest part of your bifocals. Time for a check-up!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Plain Jane said...

Mmmmmm.. I love the colors in that sock yarn. The Meezer really got into that ironing board, didn't she? I have my Grandmother's old one that I've been using for years & years. And I'm going to have to look up the mitered mitten pattern - lots of good things in EZ's books!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

I have had the same problem of beautiful yarn conflicting with beautiful pattern. Sometimes I push on, but am never quite satisfied, so I think you are smart to return to start on the mitts.

It will be fun to watch the socks develop in this colorway - very spicy!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

I'm here, I'm here!! And I love your new sock yarn. It sounds to me like it could be a good call to let those other two projects go until you find a better yarn for the one, and feel more in the mood for the other... :)

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Carrie K said...

Perish the thought that we do not love Meezer. Impossible.

Frog the mitts. If you don't feel it and they're not looking that good to you? eh.

Socks! Somehow that doesn't surprise me.....

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!