knitnana: Once More, Ravelry Knitter to the Rescue

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Once More, Ravelry Knitter to the Rescue

You hear about it often, but this is the first time it's happened to me. Ravelry saves the day...

K made the most lovely Spiralucious and I'd admired it and commented and favorited it...

You guessed it, right? She made it of STR Mustang Sally? And had approximately 1/2 a skein left. She's sending it on to me....

She's not feeling well today - please go visit and wish her good health?

And K???
Thank you so very, very much! I'm so relieved I don't have to break my pledge.

(altho' I'm kinda thinking Tina would have like it a lot, as I already had 2 colorways in my cart...I'll bet she even would have kept it a secret for me, too.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Glad you are getting the yarn! Spiralicious will be too pretty in Mustang Sally to frog.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

YEAH!!!! What a blessing! :)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Yay! (And yes, I'm guessing Tina would've kept your secret ;) )

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Carrie K said...

Oh, awesome! Yay, K!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

YAY!! :-D

5:25 AM  
Blogger SandraTee said...

That is wonderful!!!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782