knitnana: Twenty-Two?

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Twenty-Two?

I can't believe it.

Twenty-two pair of socks in 2008. Three for Big Sis, one for my boss, and one for Sis-in-law.

The rest? Were mine...Bwahahahahaha!

Details?
Regia Sock yarn: Kaffe Fassett colors in Mirage Twilight (doesn't that sound gorgeous? It is...browns and blues and forest green - scrumptious)
Needles: Knitpicks Options size 1.5 - 2 circs
Method/Pattern: Judy's Magic Cast On, Toe-up, Mock Cable cuff
Time to knit: These took a bit longer, because I was putting so much Christmas knitting in between, but I started them on Dec 7 and finished tonight - 22 days - isn't that a koi-ink-ee-dink?
lolol

I have yet another WIP I'm trying to complete before year-end...we'll see if I manage it...

And I'm thinking about what I'll do in 2009! (Not sure I need to top 22 pair of socks, tho') *wink*

7 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

That's an amazing amount of socks. I'm so impressed!!!

12:20 AM  
OpenID meezermeowmy said...

Your socks look great! I had looked at that series of colors from Regia and doubted I would like them. Seeing yours knit up, I realize I was wrong. Very nice!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Wow! 22?!? That is a lot of happy feet! Congrats! :)

6:58 AM  
Blogger Pat K said...

You deserve a pat on the back for getting so much accomplished! Very nice looking colors in the yarn.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Oh, wow! That's an impressive amount of sock knitting (and they're all pretty, too!). Socks are good, and you can never have too many ;)

2:54 PM  
Blogger JoanM said...

Happy New Year.
Wow you have been busy. I knitted my first pair of socks last year and enjoyed them.
I am thinking i will close down the UFO site, as I guess we are all so busy, and mostly not posting often. Are you in Ravelry? I am as Joanm. I will probably join a UFO group there.
Best wishes for you and all your loved ones this year

8:44 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

I've heard you have the 'best dressed feet' in the valley..
I've followed your blog even though I don't comment often..and you've had some lovely finished items..Happy New Year!~

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782