knitnana: Another Knit Night!
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Another Knit Night!

My night began at Mill Mountain Coffee where several of us meet for coffee, snacks and sometimes, dinner, before joining the others at our meeting across the street at the Salem Library. Below you can see that I've been inspired by Birdsong into resurrecting a project - that's my Chevron Scarf in two shades of Koigu...I'm making a lot of progress on it...

Nikki and Tanya are the only knit bloggers in this shot, but you can see why we all come here - it's not a bloggers convention - it's Knit Night (and spinning, too, for those who do!)

Catie had this hat completed...and another one started. She had never done Fair Isle before, and following Knitpicks tutorial and using their Palette yarns she made this hat.

And has almost gotten me convinced to do the same thing....(Maybe my Christmas present to ME?).

Speaking of Christmas - see that ticker up there - yes, the first one (what? you didn't know there were two?) Pay attention, please?? *wink*

I'll be taking orders for Nana Sadie Rose bags for holiday gift giving thru November 16. So, if you'd hoped to give one (or get one for yourself!) in time to put it under the tree...

Well...better email me quick!
((((hugs))))

6 Comments:

Blogger Will Pillage For Yarn said...

Nice scarf! That one's in my ravelry queue. Love the colors you are working it in. I resurrected Clapotis last night and think I'll spend some time giving it attention. Then maybe, just maybe, that damn painter's scarf. *sigh* I really do need to finish it by Christmas.

My inner voice says, "no, no, you want to learn granny squares!" when I start thinking about that though.

11:24 PM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Knit Night looks like a lot of fun! I really like your Chevron, too.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ah, those chevron scarves are lovely - #3012 on my to-knit list! So much to knit, so little time...

11:12 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Knit Night looks like so much fun! I really want to get one going at Starbucks so I can sit and knit by a fire. :)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Sorry to have missed out. I was coming but then ... well long story. I bought a 'Tam' book so I hope to make myself one too!
I don't have the holiday issue though.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

Lovely chevron! You definitely deserve that Christmas present. Especially after all the furry gifts you've been churning out!

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!