knitnana: Cloths for Crisis - California Fires!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cloths for Crisis - California Fires!


I'm very sorry to say, it's time to take up our needles and make cloths again. For everyone in California who is either affected or knows someone who is, please know we are praying for you!

And, in the meantime, for the rest of us? Those of us far from the flames?

Please join us in Cloths For Crisis - won't you knit a few dish/face cloths to send to those who'll be spending some time in shelters and away from their own belongings?

(oh, and we're on Ravelry, too.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen said...

Count me in.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

You are so good to spearhead this effort.. .I will dig around and probably have a few already made up. Keep me posted as you learn of places to send!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Thanks for the link!b

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782