knitnana: Coffee Swap III
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Coffee Swap III

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? Ground (I read my swap partner's list - what's the difference in fine ground of medium? I like whatever will work in my Mr. Coffee 4-cup) lolol!

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Both, either (at different times of the day or night…)

3. Regular or flavored? (love hazelnut, raspberry)

4. How do you drink your coffee? HUH? Hot anytime, iced in the summer, in a mug in the morning, or a travel cup at the office…

5. Favorite coffee ever? I have loved Starbucks. But suddenly (in the past couple of weeks) I'm having trouble with it, so .... Hazelnut flavored coffee is great!

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I drink Maxwell House French Roast at home in the morning...so...

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Ah, well, chocolate. Dark. Almonds, raspberries, hazelnuts inside… and for a completely different taste - Scottish Shortbread or butter cookies!

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? No sugar. Equal.

9. Yarn/fiber you love? Anything natural except angora (it itches), love FA Sea Wool, merino for socks – Cherry Tree Hill and such.

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylic – except for Caron’s Simply Soft - it’s great for afghans and kid's stuff…

11. What's on your needles? OMG. What’s not? (okay, I’ll admit, there are no sweaters) LOL! Socks, scarves, hats, shawls (lace and not so lace), felted toys and bags...(and an acrylic ripple afghan if you must know...)

12. Favorite colors? Jewel colors – aubergine/eggplant purple, fushia, turquoise, emerald, red, black – In short, think Amish Quilts! (I also like ANY shade of pink and lavender…Any.Shade.). Just please – NOT orange or yellow!

13. Allergies? CIGARETTES, Smoke, and the aforementioned angora.

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Have fallen completely and totally in love with the Harmony needles from Knitpicks…...am constantly on the lookout for toe-up sock patterns. Haven’t tried Lorna’s Laces yet...and I adore Roxanne’s sock yarns...am thinking it's time to go solid colors or semi-solid in my socks...I have so many that are variegated/handpainted. Fragrances? Lavender and lemongrass - very light...

6 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

Don't dis' the Maxwell House! It's pretty good! :-)

3:46 PM  
Blogger Plain Jane said...

So is Folger's Classic! A touch of sugar, lots of cream and for special a teaspoon of hot chocolate mix.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our grocery store recently got Cafe Du Monde, original French market coffee with chicory. Maybe because we have some people from New Orleans living here now??

Wow. It is goooooood. Very black. I dress it up with fresh milk and sugar, and it's like dessert.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Vouray said...

I know you hate acrylic...but Berroco's Comfort is %100 acrylic and quite soft and lovely!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry you didn't win the CTH yarn, but it is just as well as it has some orange in it.
On the coffee front Lavazza Mattino :)
I don't do acrylic either...

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know a thing about coffee grinds until the last coffee swap. The barista in the place I will be buying your coffee, asked me for what coffee maker? I was like excuse me, and then she went onto explain that depending on the maker, and the filtration, and of course personal preference, the coffee could be gound in several different degrees. I had bought a french press that day, and she told me I needed my coffee medium ground as in a #2. I've merely rolled with it since, and have been happy!

Necia

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!