knitnana: On The Fly!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, October 12, 2007

On The Fly!

I'm headed off to a women's health seminar for work this weekend in DC! Yes, I get to visit my dear Big Sis! and we're going to La Madeleine's, the French cafeteria we love so much...oh and yarn crawling, too - at least I hope we have a little time for it...Knit Happens is right around the corner from La Madeleine's.

Then coming back next week to a very busy week, so I'll try to post, but if you don't hear from me, I AM around and working hard! I'll come up for air whenever I can! I'm going to sew for 5 minutes here and there, so Nana Sadie Rose's orders stay on track. I'm actually a bit ahead on orders, so that's a good thing. I didn't expect these work-related activities, as my "day job" is usually local and stationary (actually I've always liked having a desk job). HA! That does seem to be changing just a little bit...

Have a wonderful weekend! Fall has definitely fallen here at least.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen said...

Have a wonderful safe trip! I adore La Madeleine's too. :)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

I hope you have a wonderful visit with your sister!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Have a great weekend!!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous chris said...

Yay! Have a wonderful time!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782