knitnana: Blogaversary Contest! Hurry!

Please visit our booth at the National Capital Cat Show

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blogaversary Contest! Hurry!

My pal and fellow RV Spinner/Knitter Robin is having a blogaversary contest...and I promised I'd post a link here - go, hurry, enter! She's one cool (and fascinating) gal, so if you've not seen her blog yet, you MUST...

Happy Halloween (Samhain), too!
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com


(I liked this image so much, I put it here from the link above. I could not see a copywrite, so I hope there wasn't one! If so, I'll remove...)
*wink*

5 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

I have already entered Robin's contest or I'd go again and tell her that you sent me. ;-)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thanks Sallee...you flatter me!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Pam! said...

You rock! And a Happy Halloween/Samhain to you as well! Sleep well tonight, don't let the ghosties bite! ;>

10:43 PM  
Blogger JoanM said...

Happy Halloween to you. That cast on looks good I must try it

3:23 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

I've been away from the computer...Happy belated Samhain! :)

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous| Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Previous

Next