knitnana: Easy Contest to Enter...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Easy Contest to Enter...

I was blog-hopping and Ariel sent me HERE for an east contest to enter. If you link to me in the comments, I get an extra entry - But then...you can do the same by posting on YOUR blog (isn't this a great way to increase traffic to your blog? I might just have to try this in the fall...)
(And LPS is off the blocking wires and lovely lovely! I'll see if I can get my resident photographer at the office to take a nice "glamour" shot tomorrow at work!)
(((hugs)))

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I mentioned finding the contest here.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782