knitnana: Got Nothin...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Got Nothin...

I spent the day shopping for vegies, bread, & plants; looking for the perfect knitting chair; antiquing; and visiting the new LYS. I have my fingers crossed. Her merchandise has been delayed in shipment, so it was rather sparse, but she's a lovely person, and the shop space will be great.

Once home, I planted the tomatoes, basil, and parsley, cooked the vegies, and worked on my front entry - I realized you haven't had any photos of the new place, and this little room is the only one without boxes and disarray still in it...there's hope. But I bought the dried & silk flower arrangement at the antique store today, and I think it works to a "T."

Ok...now it's off to sew!
(((hugs)))

6 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Looks VERY nice!! Can't wait to stop by sometime and see your new place. I love that neighbohood.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

The front entry looks great! Very inviting.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Jenny Raye said...

What a welcoming space!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous chris said...

Lovely Entry! And I simply love my Poang chair from Ikea - it's the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in and totally affordable. And I have that pressure point thing going on!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

What a nice and homey space! :)

3:09 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Very nice! That is certainly not "nothin."

Glad the owner of your new LYS is nice.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782