knitnana: 7 Random Things (or is it 8?) & 'Tocks Photos
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Friday, June 01, 2007

7 Random Things (or is it 8?) & 'Tocks Photos

Rachel tagged me for this (and I know I've done it once before) but I thought, why not do 7 (or 8) more...? Especially since this has been a rough week and I ain't got a lot else to show for it? So here are a few more tidbits about me...

1. I am capable of "zoning out" on just about anything, EXCEPT babies, toddlers & small children who are crying, chattering or otherwise creating chaos...(I probably should never have been a mother) I got VERY good at "zoning out" on my teenager...when she was one. Oh. And crying cats - unless I'm at the vet's.

2. I LOVE my Palm Z22 - tho' I sometimes ignore its beeping to remind me of something (usually to my regret!) Another thing I zone-out on! lol

3. I'm very old fashioned - I think doors should be opened for ladies by gentlemen (the fastest way for a date to "turn me off" is to fail to come to open my door). But I'm very feminist - I'll open the door for a man just b/c I got there first or his arms are full, and with a wink and a smile, tell him he's looking at a feminist.

4. I miss my mother everyday - she's been gone 11 years, but was the best friend I've ever had or will ever have.

5. My next "best friends" are (in no particular order, ladies!) Lynette, Jan, Pat, and Mera. (two are relations by birth, two by "chance.") Most have been in my life for at least 20 years, and I don't know what I'd do if I had to do without any of them....I don't want to know...

6. I have made some very dear friends online. And you all know who you are...

7. IF I ever had a dog, it would be a miniature Poodle...or a Boston Terrier...or a Sheltie...ok...good thing I'll probably never have a dog.

8. My sister sent me this link a couple of weeks ago. We are classical music nuts and we have seen him in concert. He is amazing. I have been in that Metro station (in several Metro stations to be exact) and while I can understand having to rush to work to be ontime, I cannot for the life of me understand how ANYONE could MISS the incredible sound emanating from his violin...(unless you had an I-Pod tuned to something else, I suppose).

I *HEART* Josh Bell (okay I think that's #9...)

And here are a couple of photos to reply to Chris for showing her little gal, Mayhem's, 'tocks.



I do not have to tell you how insulted the Calico Curmudgeon or The Meezer were that I tried to even get these photos, do you?

I wish I had one of BB's 'tocks. (But then, maybe you can guess why I called her "Miss Fluffy Britches?")

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

LOL about the 'tocks! It think it's easier to get fluffy 'tock pictures. Chaos' pictures would be, um, more revealing maybe than is appropriate!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Bartholamew looked at me in a way that let me know if I wanted to sleep for a week, I would NOT be showing his 'tocks all over the net. :)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

Great 'tock pics! I have been chasing my cats all over trying to get some goood ones, but they keep turning around and running towards the camera instead. You know when I try to get them to pose face foward they usually end up running away. Felines, how contrary they are.

12:46 AM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

cool facts! always fun to get to know fellow knitters!

8:56 AM  
Blogger kat said...

cute tocks! makes me think of cuteoverload.com

3:58 PM  
Blogger Nelda said...

I can relate to #4 of your list, I feel the same about my mom. She's been gone 7 years tomorrow :o(
P.S. I'm lovin' my sock sack, I never leave home without it :o)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Now that is the face of "serious pissed"! Cute 'tocks tho! Now you gotta go live baybee!

3:57 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Gotta love that sassy calico ;)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!