knitnana: Cute Kitty Pics!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Cute Kitty Pics!

I have nothing to show you, or to relate today (except you might note down on my sidebar a new section relating to things I want to find again...this is a list of triangle lace shawls (and I don't want to lose it!)

But because I have nothing, and I know the cats (especially The Meezer) are the stars of the blog...I give you ...


TADA! The toy box has been unpacked! Yippee!


Inside was a wonderful stuffed bear. A CATNIP Stuffed bear. It was the Blonde Bombshell's - but do you see who has a certain, and sudden, proprietary interest?

It's MINE. Don't even think that I will share.

What do you mean I'm fickle? This is MY tearstrip...the original one. Who needs catnip bears?

All is becoming right in her world I do believe....knitting content sometime soon, I promise.
(((hugs)))

10 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Yippee for tear strips!!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

The Meezer is adorable!

Give the kitties hugs from Oklahoma!

Have a wonderful week and I hope you're feeling much better.

12:43 AM  
Blogger me myself and i said...

LOL! Love that Meezer!!!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Whew! Glad the tearstrip didn't get lost in the move!!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Such a *Star*!! She likes tear strips the way Mr Ace love the milk jug ring!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

That's one faithful kitty! Hope you are feeling better sooon:~D

4:26 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

OOOO I love that pic of the Meezer, where shes facing the camera. She looks so beautiful and the P-Man told me to tell her he said "schwinnnng!" :)

6:17 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

Meezer is a *superstar*.

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Dave Daniels said...

Aw, beautiful kitty pics today. That always helps.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

The Meezer is so pretty! That tearstrip looks pretty special.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782