knitnana: Second Time's The Charm?

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Second Time's The Charm?

  Here we go again...this time, I think we're going to make it! Notice three lifelines there? Well, I'm almost ready for another one...in about 6 rows. I learned my lesson well when I frogged this completely a couple weeks ago. But how I love this pattern! Highland Triangle Shawl from Folk Shawls by Cheryl Oberle. There is one row in the pattern that snags me repeatedly, so that if I'm trying to watch TV, I can guarantee I'll tink at least once, but otherwise the pattern is a dream. Soon will start picking up on the sides for the 2nd lace pattern. Jane is way ahead of me, has already done that part. But I never said I knit fast! (((hugs))) Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen said...

What a beautiful shawl! You are doing a great job!

Ruinwen
:)

5:30 AM  
Blogger Celtic Knitter said...

Picking up on the sides?? Wow, sounds intricate. Looking great!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Your shawl is looking gorgeous! What yarn are you using?

Shelly

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sallee,

Your shawls are lovely, and that photo of you on the other blog is the best one I have seen of you in years! You're looking great!

Lots of love from your cousin Kristin

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782