knitnana: Learning Lace...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Learning Lace...

I'm completely engrossed by knitting lace, pleased to be involved in a couple of KALs with lace designers presently, and honored to be a member of yahoo lace groups with other lace designers (links are over there in the sidebar ----->). I learn so much from these artists, I even have a file in my inbox for "lace experts!"

Today I discovered that one of the bloggers I routinely read has posted a primer of lace knitting that is excellent, so be sure, lace aficionados, that you check out Eunny. You won't be sorry!

4 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

WOW! I've been reading Eunny's blog today, too. Love her *Majoring In Lace* series. : )

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Shelly

10:05 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Glad you are learning a lot from the lace masters. :)

Eunny's lace info is more complete then most of the books I have! Thanks for pointing it out!

Ruinwen
:)

10:34 AM  
Blogger me myself and i said...

check out my blog!! You won a prize!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Sallee, at least we are doing different lace KALS in different parts of the country together :) Thanks for the link to Eunny; I like her style.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782