knitnana: Lace Shawl Order #1

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lace Shawl Order #1

 
Finally, I've gotten around to ordering and receiving the Knitpicks laceweight undyed merino for my Catharina Shawl for the Faroese Shawls KAL. There are 3 skeins of this, but I only photoed one. But then, of course, I couldn't resist adding Elizabeth I lace scarves and Hanging Gardens stole patterns to the order. And since shipping is free over $40 I finally succumbed to Barbara Walker's First Treasury of Knitting Patterns. It may take me 3 more years to get each of the others in the series! But I wanted this one for the lace! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorenda said...

You have excellent taste in yarns! They are beautiful!!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Everything is so lovely Sallee! I'm glad you were able to order patterns and yarn you like!

Ruinwen
:)

5:34 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Where do you find the time to knit all this lace?! You are my idol:)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Diann said...

Beautiful! Unlike you, I "collect" laceweight yarn and shawl patterns. That must be it, since I never seem to knit them!

Thank you for the kind thoughts on KittyHawk's passing. The hardest part of having critters is knowing (or hoping) that you will outlive them.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Yarngirl said...

Oh, you're making me itch to do a shawl!!!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782