knitnana: Free Pattern Sources!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Free Pattern Sources!

Ok. I'm probably hopelessly behind the times, but I was blogging today and discovered this site on another blog (can't remember which one now, sorry) and felt I should share with my readers, too! Lots of choices for free patterns for all sorts of folks.

And of course there are the two on-line knitting magazines Mag Knits and Knitty and all the various yarn brand sites, too.

How could we possibly have to pay for patterns? Well....of course we do, or at least some of us do...I'll be sharing some of the ones I recently purchased in the next day or two - when they've all gotten to me!
(((hugs)))

3 Comments:

Anonymous ck said...

Thanks for the garnstudio link...I've never seen that one before.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous amy said...

Hi Knitnana,

I was reading your blog and noticed you mentioned one of your favorite tv shows was "Criminal Minds" on CBS. I run www.criminalmindstv.com and was hoping I could get a link from your blog to my site.

I would be incredibly grateful.

Keep on bloggin'.

Also, I'd love to hear back if you get the chance (contact@criminalmindstv.com).

-Amy

2:05 PM  
Blogger roseygirl said...

Thanks for the links I always love free link sites :) I have put a link to your blog from mine hope that is okay :)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782