To shake things up a bit, this week Ten on Tuesday posts are for "I am..." statements. Anything we want. Hmm...
1. I am encouraged by the pace of progress I'm having with shoulder therapy.
2. I am glad that January is over, even if all the stress and pressure hasn't gone away as it usually does. (The worst of the W-2 stuff is done.)
3. I am pleased with my "one-word" attempts this year, and will write more on that later. (My word is "Santosa" or the yoga principle of contentment)
4. I am becoming bored with Facebook.
5. I am spending more time back on Ravelry as a result!
6. I am beyond fed up with winter.
7. I am in complete understanding with folks who feel the need to escape the cold during this month.
8. I am sick and tired of computer troubles, car troubles, cell phone troubles. Hmm...a pattern there?
9. I am delighted that my shoulder is enough recovered that I can do some of the things most of us take for granted (like fixing my hair!)
10. I am very happy this list is done. Perhaps it was easy for some, but I had a little trouble coming up with 10!