This week's topic is 10 Things You Love To Do On An Extra Day Off. You know, those holidays, snow days, special occasions when you get one day with nothing specific scheduled?
1. Sleep late. (doesn't everyone? No? Okay, I'm weird)
2. If I really am unscheduled, then I'll do things like play in the snow.
3. Cold weather? Make a big pot of stew or soup.
4. Knit (no big surprise there, right?)
5. Read...anything really, but if I happen to have (or can access wireless to quickly buy) an Emily Richards novel, I'll read that!
6. If it's a snow day, sit with a cup of tea and watch the snow fall...
7. Watch The Tonk egging on the birds thru the window! Hysterical!
8. Watch an old movie.
9. Sew - usually a Nana Sadie Rose tote.
10. If bad weather isn't involved and it can be a day arranged with My Sweetheart, I'd just plain snuggle with him. :)