knitnana: Ten on Tuesday

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

This week's Ten on Tuesday is easy for me, because I have way more than 10 books I want to read, so here goes:

1. Bill McKibben's Oil and Honey: The Education of an Unlikely Activist"

2. Vandana Shiva's Earth Democracy: Justice, Sustainability, and Peace

3. Gwen Cooper's Love Saves the Day

4. Sue Halpern's Four Wings and a Prayer

5. Barbara Kingsolver's ... well, ANYTHING. I've read only one, so anything from this list of Kingsolver's work. Come to think of it, anything by McKibben and Shiva - (I'm way over 10 now...)

So I'm going to stop. I'm also reading books on religion...John Shelby Spong is at the top of the list right now, so I have this list I'm working thru...

So many books, so little time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carole Julius said...

Your final sentence says it ALL!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782