knitnana: Ten on Tuesday

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Summer Treats! Oh, this one is more or less easy...(but it won't be much on food...fair warning, Carole!)

1. Pedicures!

2. and BIRKENSTOCKS!

3. Sun Gold Grape Tomatoes

4. and other homegrown varieties (nothing better than homegrown tomatoes of all sorts!)

5. Farmer's Markets!

6. Thunderstorms

7. Rainbows

8. Driving with the top down! (preferably not in a t-storm, tho')

9. Straw hats and baskets!

10. Jazz festivals! (I got introduced to this last year, and hope to attend another before the summer is out!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Carole Julius said...

Terrific list - do you know the song Homegrown Tomatoes? It's a good one!

6:21 AM  
Blogger margene said...

Got my third pedi of the summer yesterday! Jazz festivals are so much fun, but I love any live music show! Fresh veggies are my favorite summer treat.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I am in desperate need of a pedicure! It's one of my favorite things to do. I can't believe I left it off my list!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782