Ten on Tuesday
Ten on Tuesday this week is 10 things to bring on a picnic:
1. A red/white checked tablecloth and napkins!!
2. A wicker picnic basket with utensils, wine glasses, real plates (not paper!)
3. A cooler with food and drink
4. Wine in some form (Sangria is nice)
5. Salads: in season veggies and fruit, no mayo, creative dressings -- FRESH is the operative word here
6. Cheese. Real stuff, not processed
7. Bread: from my favorite shops locally, Wildflour & On The Rise
8. For dessert? Big homemade (the same shops) oatmeal cookies & berries.
9. My Sweetheart
10. The Honda del Sol to carry us to our favorite picnic spots (I know where his is)
All of this will have to wait a bit, as I can't get into the del Sol with my arm in this sling. Maybe by fall? And, yes, I'm still alive, on short term disability for a couple of weeks till I get past the worst of this, especially the TWO general anesthetics in 3 weeks. Does that ever drag you down!