Here we are again, Tuesday! And this time it's ten things I did over the weekend:
1. Was squired to My Sweetie's
2. so I could attend his cousin's memorial service.
3. visited with his family most of the day Saturday
4. and stopped by a yarn shop (Backstitches) on the way back to his place, where I didn't buy a single thing but...
5. put something on my wishlist for when I can knit again
6. drove back home that night and ran into my Sis-in-law and niece at our favorite pizza place where we had dinner
7. Sunday we drove up Bent Mountain to Floyd in the Honda del Sol with the top off
8. My Sweetie helped me in and out of the car multiple times, and it's doable, even with this ridiculous sling!
9. We drove back by way of the Blue Ridge Parkway, before he had to return home to go to work on Memorial Day (boo-hiss)
10. My Sis-in-law and niece came over on Monday and planted my two tomato plants for me - Sun Gold cherries are on their way!