This week's topic for Ten on Tuesday is Ten Favorite Things to Photograph on Christmas:
It's a simple list:
1. Christmas Decorations (the tree, outdoor lighting displays, that sort of thing). I'm particularly interested this year, because I'm back to having a full-sized tree, and it's decorated with unbreakable ornaments - because along with the holiday decor? I photograph my cats - the terrors. Last year, I spent a bit of time and effort photo-ing upside-down Christmas trees, upended by The Tonk, who thought this was great fun!
This year's tree, still standing at present:
2. Snow. Well, that doesn't happen in these parts all that often, so when it DOES happen that we have a White Christmas, I take LOTS of photos!
3. Christmas Knitting - the stuff of gifts. I rarely post them until AFTER Christmas gifting, of course, but I LOVE to photo the things I make for gifting.
4. Food. Usually what other people make, as I rarely cook for the winter holidays. Thanksgiving wears me out.
5. DGS#1. My first-born grandson.
6. DGS#2. The NEXT grandson.
7. DGS#3. The LAST grandson.
8. DGD#1. The sweetest little girl in my life.
9. Family. (The rest of the bunch! Daughter and her hubby, nieces, nephews, Big Sis, Bro-in-law, Sis-in-law) Usually when engaged in opening gifts.
10. I can't honestly say that I've done this one yet, but this year, I will: My Sweetheart and his family.
This year will be quite different, and lovely, and I'm looking forward to it so much!