knitnana: Ten on Tuesday

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

Our topic today is 10 favorite Christmas albums...and you know mine might be a teensy bit different, right?

1. Mannheim Steamroller: Christmas Celebration

2 & 3. Manheim Steamroller: Christmas (they're both called the same thing?)

4 & 5. Windham Hill's A Winter's Solstice V & VI (bring back the whole set, please, I want to fill in the gaps!

6. George Winston's December (another Windham Hill release)

7. Michael Buble's Christmas

8. Solitude's Christmas Classics

9. Windham Hill's Celtic Christmas

10. Bing Crosby's White Christmas

I've recently been learning about jazz in a big way, courtesy of My Sweetheart. Hmm...it's time to begin listening to JAZZ Christmas recordings, don't you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

I have one jazz Christmas album, or at least I consider it to be jazz. It's the Dave Grusin album a Christmas Collection and I really enjoy it.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Can you believe I don't have any? i wonder what that says about me...

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782