knitnana: Prepping for A Holiday Craft Fair

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Prepping for A Holiday Craft Fair

It's been a long time since I've done one of these, but this coming Saturday, in the afternoon, there'll be a small show in a part of my community that I have been in serious love with for decades: The Grandin Village Holiday Market. I'm also working on orders in between stock enhancement, and the first photo is an order that went out last week:

Musical motifs in sets of three: a coupon wallet, zippered pencil case, and small 5" zippered bag for loyalty cards, stitch markers, or change.

So I decided to make a few other accessories, as I think this show will probably be more about folks finding stocking stuffers:

And then a few more:
As always, if you see anything here that you love, contact me. Either with the gmail addy in the sidebar, or via my etsy shop.

*wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782