Wow. Two Posts in One Day?
Today’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Favorite Chocolate Treats. Now while I don't usually do these posts on a regular basis, every now and again one speaks to me. And does this one EVER speak to me? YES! So without further ado, here are Knitnana's ten favorite Chocolate treats:
1. Dark Dove Promises. My absolute favorite of all time, got me thru the initial 10 pound weight loss after my heart attack. Still adore them, tho' my dark chocolate horizons have been elevated in recent years.
2. My local coffee bean proprietor's (Mill Mountain Tea and Coffee) Dark chocolate raspberry decaf coffee.
3. La Madeleine's Sacher Torte (which we get whenever we go to Old Town Alexandria VA)
4. Ritter Sport's Dark chocolate bar (in the magenta wrapper), and/or Green & Blacks 70% Dark...I'm easy.
5. Chocolove's Dark Chocolate with Crystalized Ginger bar. Has become my all-time favorite chocolate treat and when I can't find them? I use #4 with real crystallized ginger - *swoon!*
6. Wildflour's Better Than Sex Cake (it's not, but it's close)
7. Godiva Dark Chocolate Raspberry candy bars
8. Wildflour's (see link above) Dark Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Brownie. Yes. Oh, and yes again...! (Ooops...just discovered they have a Dark Chocolate Raspberry Mousse CAKE! Must try that one soon...)
9. My own chocolate sour cream cake with sour cream icing (a recipe given me in my teens by a family friend I haven't heard from since, so while it used to be "Linda's Chocolate Sour Cream Cake, it's mine now!). I haven't made it in years but I don't dare, as it's a huge cake and I won't leave it alone in the kitchen more than five minutes...which would bring my weight back up in a hurry!
10. My mom's chocolate chip cookies. I'm the only one she gave her secret ingredient to and I also have the spoon for measuring it into the batter, but sorry, even mine don't equal hers. DD says the real secret ingredient was love, and I think she's probably right.
Oh! Stop the presses...I just found THESE:
May I have a No. 11?