knitnana: Bernie Takes an R&R Break
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Monday, September 05, 2011

Bernie Takes an R&R Break

Bernie scared me today. I've never heard such caterwauling and I have cats. Actually, she sounds suspiciously like an ailing bird. The squeaking is ear-splitting - just ask The Tonk. He was bothered so much by it he climbed up on the stool next to the sewing station and craned his neck well over to try to see what bird it was and why it was sooooooooooo loud!

I'm taking her in for a good rest and renewal (I hope). I also hope I can get her back next week so I won't lose valuable time in between these two shows! I managed to finish the last bag I needed to make (an order that came in last night for delivery at the cat show, from an OLD customer, so we made the promise and had to fulfill it!)

Anyway, a bit of what you'll see if you're at the cat show, or the TKGA show in two weeks:

I made a new sample of the Rose 14" straight needle case...

Isn't she darling? (and so appropriate now that Halloween is EVERYWHERE you look!)

I think you've seen some of these sidekicks, but the two Rosy-Posy's in the background and some of those sidekicks are new.

Then I had to make up a new fabric that came into my hands in August. This is the Sew Catty Toss. And with it a lot of keyfobs that got finished, too...

I decided yesterday that I didn't have enough drawstring bags for the knitting show, so I made these (a couple are going to the cat show, first, tho').

So. I now have the remaining evenings to organize our packing, and then Thursday after work, it's "wagon's ho!" Ok..."Forester Ho!?"
(wink)

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Isn't the Forester a wagon? (heehee) Those look great! I'm glad Bernie got you this far, and you know I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her. Meanwhile, good luck with the packing and organizing!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!