knitnana: Duchess of DTM

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Duchess of DTM

...last night? The Ravishing Reds of Roanoke had their monthly get-together, at which those of us who chose to were awarded our honorary titles.

May I ask your opinions on the (totally spur-of-the-moment, off-the-top-of-my-head) title that came to me?

I am....The Duchess of Does Too Much.

(of course this came on the heels of working a full day at my job and rushing to do the vet's payroll prior to making it - very late - to the Red Hats event...)
Hmmmmmmmm?????

6 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Sounds about right to me! I think you got it in one. :)

3:11 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

And the Meezer must be the Lady in Waiting.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

yup! that's you! :)

8:15 PM  
Blogger VPI Dyes said...

When I read that I thought it was Duchess of Dyed to Match! I was very confused... I've been watching too much Project Runway lately!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

lol :)

8:25 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

LOL! Sounds about right though. Of course, that makes The Meezer a queen or empress--can't have a cat with a lower title than a human! ;)

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782