knitnana: Drive-By Posting

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Drive-By Posting

It's mid-week. I finished a sock (the striped one) during a phone training this afternoon. Nope. No photo yet. I came home after shopping a sale (another tomorrow night) and hurriedly made a new recipe (detailed over at Nana Sadie's Place, and then washed dishes, and began work on another bag. It was late enough that I didn't get to the sewing part.

And before I crashed off to dreamland, I sat down here to tell you about my new cookbook...and someone decided enough was enough:

Put the computer away and come to bed, Mommie...it's time to pet me
...The Meezer.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen said...

Actually, that is really sweet that she is looking out for you like that. *hugs* :)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

She's got the right idea. Sometimes you just need to chill out with a cat on your lap :)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

You have to do what The Meezer wants! Cats know the value of relaxing.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

There is definitely a statement being made in that picture, LOL.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Geraldine said...

Meezer, you are such a good cat and you do take good care of your mom. Hope you all have a great weekend. Mr. Cheddar has shown up over at My Poetic Path, his own haiku this time!!!

Hugs, G

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782