knitnana: John Mellencamp's Son Wants His Dad to Quit Smoking and You Can Help

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

John Mellencamp's Son Wants His Dad to Quit Smoking and You Can Help

Join up on his son's Facebook Page, add a comment about your experience, or that of a loved one, with smoking related issues. When there are 1,000,000 members of the group, John has told his son he'll quit.

(He doesn't, I don't think, understand the power of the internet - but it's so important for him to quit, for everyone who smokes, to quit, that I'm hoping I can help a little by sending my readers over there...)
*wink*
I heard about this on NPR...apparently a lot of us did...

1 Comments:

Blogger Plain Jane said...

Over 280,000 have joined already - I don't think John stands a chance.. {lol}

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782