knitnana: Is It Sunday Already?

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Is It Sunday Already?

Taking a little break, as I've got to get to the grocery store while it's still daylight!
(and I do not like time changes, anymore than anyone else - I'm sure I was supposed to get an extra hour of sleep last night, but since I have a new habit of watching SNL, that went out the window!! lol!)

Today's been productive so far...an order completed!
A neat African-Inspired print in a big Sadie bag...

And a few checkbooks for the NOVA shows next weekend...

The clock is ticking...back to work tomorrow (sigh)

And hope everyone has a good week! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON TUESDAY!!!
(((hugs)))

4 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Your sewing continues apace! And I have to say I did enjoy the extra hour last night; I used it to finish my pinwheel blanket :)

9:52 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Everywhere I go I say "don't forget to vote!" I love these bags. Your work is gorgeous.

I enjoyed the extra hour--getting up for my daughter's 7 a.m. swim practice did not seem quite as horrible as usual.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Gorgeous bag and checkbook covers (as always). :)

4:38 PM  
Blogger Geraldine said...

Wow, you are such a productive, creative person Sallee. You dazzle me with your energy and output!!!!

Everything looks wonderful, including Meezer!

Hugs and BFN, G

www.mypoeticpath.wordpress.com

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782