knitnana: A Contest - You Might Know I'd Have to Enter...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Contest - You Might Know I'd Have to Enter...

JC is having a contest, and I just had to enter it...she does such lovely quilting (something I wish I had more time to do...)

So were I to win? My best and favorite three colors for such a lovely little quilt would be .... hmmmm .... sage, burgundy, rosy pink!

Thanks for the opportunity, JC!

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Mmm...quilts. I love quilts (and no, I am not taking up another fiber sport!) :)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782