knitnana: T.G.I.F. (Ain't I Original?)

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, June 27, 2008

T.G.I.F. (Ain't I Original?)

I'm more than ready for the weekend, but we've got to get thru Friday first...

I'll share a couple of bags ready to head to the Star City Cat Show next weekend here in Roanoke:

Ears N Whiskers Grace and

Michelle Meow Grace...

Then someone asked if I had any of that Asian Calligraphy fabric left (just a bit, was the answer) so here's a Posy...


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger RoxanneZYG said...

Oh my! Look at those lovely bags and I especially like the last one...wink, wink!! :)

8:02 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Those are gorgeous bags! Good luck with your show. :)

10:27 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Those are wonderful bags. Good luck at the show!!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782