knitnana: Another of My Idols Falls...

Please visit our booth at the National Capital Cat Show

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another of My Idols Falls...


Cyd Charisse was, to me, the epitome of class, style, and incredible dance talent. It appeared her legs went on forever, even tho' she was only 5'6" tall! Her dancing was smooth as silk. She was who I wanted to be when I grew up!

(Another woman falls to heart disease...the only comfort is this woman lived a full and wonderful life...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous| Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous | Next

Previous

Next