knitnana: Quick Late Sunday Post!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Quick Late Sunday Post!

No photos, just a note. Wanted to let you know that I'm much better today, (tho' still coughing and that'll probably go on for at least a couple of weeks, huh?) and even got to Opera Roanoke's concert production of Beethoven's Fidelio! Excellent performances by all the singers and only a couple of spots where I thought the orchestra could have toned down just a touch, so they're getting better!!!

And tonight? Well, I'm dancing around here listening to Michael Buble's Call Me Irresponsible!

Did you see his interview on Sunday Morning this morning? Yes, I know, a repeat, but still! What a voice. And such a sweetie, from the sound of it.

Ok...off to bed, and I'll touch base later in the week, perhaps with some knitting (or maybe a new bag or two to share?)!
(((hugs)))

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!

9:30 AM  
Blogger teabird said...

I'm glad you've improved! Now you have me humming "Call me irresponsible," which is, actually, a good thing.

(hug)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

So glad you are feeling better! :) I was really getting worried.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782