knitnana: Amazing...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Amazing...


I don't think I've ever knit a sock this fast...of course, when you're not doing much else and spend a couple of nights just knitting and then get a morning at work with no electricity, I suppose it makes more sense! Still, I'm pretty amazed I've done this much in just 3 days?

Of course, part of the reason is that this yarn is just beautiful to watch as it stripes up in the Feather and Fan pattern!

10 Comments:

Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Go, Sallee, go!

1:22 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Pretty sock!

2:23 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I love when socks go really fast.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous chris said...

It's lovely! And I shudder to think what a morning of no electricity would do at the school - or wait - hmmmm - I guess we'd be sent home!!! I'm in! Sign me up!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

So beautiful!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Pat K said...

Very nice sock. Feather and Fan is such a pretty pattern.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Beautiful sock! :)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It's so fun watching you knit that yarn!! :D

10:37 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Those short little socks do go fast! I crotcheted one once and talk about speedy!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous G said...

Wow, so pretty...love the colors and pattern too!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782