knitnana: Housewarming & I'm Not Even Moved Yet!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Housewarming & I'm Not Even Moved Yet!

We've said before that we're "sisters from different mothers" and today when I stopped by the post office to check my box, I discovered a package from Birdsong that lifted my spirits and reminded me of all the good things to come...

What a darling cat pin! Plus book plates for my KNITTING library (I have no idea where these came from but they're wonderful!)...and a card that said, "I am so happy for you that you found a great new home."

And you know, if I can get my head above the trees to see the forest for just a minute, she's so right. The not-so-little place is just so delightful.

Now...if I can just make it through the next 7 days of "trees" to get there!

Thank you SO MUCH, Birdsong! You don't know how that made my day...
(((Hugs)))

5 Comments:

Blogger Margene said...

Birdsong is such a good friend! I had a little something from her this week, too. Relax a bit and enjoy your new surroundings.
Hugs back to you, too!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

How sweet! I bet that was very cheering to receive.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

That's wonderful...I love the cat pin...I'm going to have to ask Birdsong if I can be adopted!

8:50 AM  
Blogger teabird17 said...

Maybe Birdsong can adopt me, too! Just think - a few more days and you'll be able to breathe in your own home...

3:55 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Wow, looks like I get the most-wanted-for-second-mom award! Mostly, I want to hear that you are hanging in there; moving is hard work both physically and emotionally (all that STUFF of ours that we have to make decisions about!). Only five days to go now....

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782