knitnana: No Second Sock Syndrome Here!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

No Second Sock Syndrome Here!

Last night, in preparation for my local knitting group on Thursday night (which is now going to be "snowed out," I fear), I knit the toes of two second socks. It's best if I have a really simple knit project when I go, as we do tend to chat a lot - definitely not conducive to lace knitting! lolol!
I had to recruit my Vermont Teddy Bear (I call him "Champie" after Lake Champlain's own Loch Ness monster, Champ) as sock model, along with Ms. Muffin.

I promised Wendy that I'd show them off today if possible...I'm using her Feather & Fan socks for the CTH Green Mtn. Madness (Vermont all over the place tonight, can't tell what MY roots are, can ya?), and the STR on the left is Fairgrounds for my Sockret Pal. I'm using Wendy's pattern Easy Lace Spirit Trail Socks for them.

Looks as if we're going to get "weather." They say it'll start as snow in the morning, then change to sleet/freezing rain in the afternoon and evening, into Friday.

I have a large stash of boxes laid in, so I can do a lot of packing, I obviously have plenty to knit, and of course, orders for Nana Sadie Rose to sew (as long as we don't lose power).

Not to mention a Siamese in need of playtime.
Stay warm!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Socks are great!!! And your models are great too. ;)

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Ms. Muffin, she's very sweet!

Groovy looking socks ! :)

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks look wonderful, Sallie.

We are all iced in again. I am *SO* ready for spring to arrive. *sigh*

Give the kitties a hug!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute models!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Champie and Ms. Muffin look very elegant in their headwear!

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures - and lovely socks. (Love the bear!)

melanie

11:25 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Beautiful socks! Your models are pretty cute too!

Ruinwen
:)

4:02 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Cute bear "hats"!! Getting snowed in sounds kind of relaxing. :)

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782